Norwegian Cruise Line will launch Premium All Inclusive in Belgium from 3 April 2017, offering guests unparalleled flexibility at sea and setting a new trend for contemporary large ship ocean cruising. By bringing even more elements into the upfront fares, guests can now benefit from even more peace of mind whilst cruising with Norwegian.
Norwegian Cruise Line unveils Premium All Inclusive in Belgium
Norwegian Cruise Line has introduced its latest innovative cruise concept for the Belgian market, changing the face of holidays at sea by bringing the all-inclusive holiday trend to the premium global cruise sector.
Premium All Inclusive includes:
1. Varied selection of premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in all bars, lounges and dining venues at any time throughout the cruise. From spirits, tap and bottled beers, to wines, cocktails, soft drinks and juices
2. Unlimited juices, water and soft drinks for children and teenagers
3. Lavazza coffee specialities during meals
4. One free bottle of water per person, per day in staterooms
5. Services charges and gratuities
6. Culinary excellence in the main dining venues on board %u2013 including buffets with live cooking, on-deck grills, informal eateries and up to three signature main dining rooms per ship
7. Award-winning entertainment, including Broadway hits, production shows, music and comedy
8. Outstanding leisure facilities for all ages
9. Additional exclusive benefits and privileges for guests staying in Suites and in The Haven by Norwegian®
Premium All Inclusive is available across the lines all 14 ships. For more information and to book a Norwegian Cruise Line Premium All Inclusive cruise, visit the website or call a travel professional.
norwegian cruise line